1)Kick caffeine to the curb Reach for mo'mugi instead of a drink loaded with caffeine, calories, and sugar. Say goodbye to the jitters!
2)Maximize Hydration Barley tea is scientifically proven to improve blood circulation more than water, which can help benefit the body's muscles and arteries and can help prevent various lifestyle diseases. (Source: Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology)
3) Increase antioxidants Japanese are famous for their health and have the world's longest life expectancy. And they drink barley tea on a daily basis! It's also popular in China, Korea, and Taiwan. mo'mugi contains antioxidants which help protect your cells from damage and work to limit mutations. (Source: The Semantic Scholar)
4)Soothe stomach inflammation A landmark 1998 study found that barley tea has the effect of protecting the mucous membrane of the stomach, helping to suppress inflammation. (Source: The Japan Food Journal)
5)Fight plaque & Don't stain your teeth Beverages made from roasted barley have anti-adhesive properties that can protect against plaque, and since barley tea doesn't contain tannins, it doesn't stain your teeth. Hooray! (Source: Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry)
6)Kids love it Barley tea is one of the first drinks babies in Japan get at six months old! Keep a pitcher in the fridge at all times because it's sure to become their favourite all-day drink. Reach for mo'mugi, as a local, delicious alternative to unhealthy sugary, high-calorie beverages that kids don't need!
7) Teabags without plastic and chemicals, please! mo'mugi teabags are award-winning, plant-based, and free of plastics and adhesives. Compost them in your municipal composter.
7) Sustainable from start to finish We have a small carbon footprint by sourcing our organic barley locally and using non-landfill recyclable pouch packaging (where facilities exist).
8) No more plastic bottles = Great Value You can make one whole litre/quart of cold mo'mugiwith just one teabag and easily take it to go in a thermos, cutting down on plastic bottles and bottled water. And bottled water has been in the newsfor all the wrong reasons.
10) Hangover Hydration Help The smooth refreshing taste and thirst-quenching power of mo'mugi helps you hydrate through a hangover.