1)Kick caffeine to the curb! The stress of Covid means our beverage choices are more important than ever. Now is the perfect time to reach for mo'mugi and increase your healthy beverage intake and decrease caffeine, sugar, and calories. Enjoy the soothing taste all day long.
2)Stay HYDRATED & join the healthiest tea drinkers As the most popular drink in Japan for over 500 years for everyone from babies to adults, roasted barley tea is scientifically proven to improve circulation even more than water, which can lead to the prevention of various lifestyle diseases. The scientific study was published by the Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology.
3) Deliciously increase antioxidants Japan, a country famous for its healthy slim citizens with the world's longest life expectancy, consumes roasted barley tea on a daily basis. It's also popular in China and Korea. mo'mugi contains antioxidants which help protect your cells from damage and work to limit mutations. Here's the study in The Semantic Scholar.
4) No more plastic bottles You can make one whole litre/quart of cold mo'mugiwith just one teabag and easily take it to go in a thermos, cutting down on plastic bottles and bottled water. And bottled water has been in the news for all the wrong reasons.
5) Teabags without plastic and chemicals mo'mugi teabags are award-winning, plant-based, and do not contain plastics or adhesives. Compost them in your municipal composter.
6) Eco-Friendly We strive to have a small carbon footprint by sourcing our organic barley locally, use the finest compostable teabags, and our pouch packaging is non-landfill recyclable where facilities exist.
7)The best replacement when you're bored with water If you reach for mo'mugi instead, you'll instantly discover why barley tea is famous as the ultimate hydration and refreshment.
8)Kids love it Barley tea is one of the first drinks babies in Japan get at six months old! We always have a pitcher in the fridge because it's their favourite all-day drink. It's an ideal healthy and delicious alternative to unhealthy sugary, high-calorie beverages.
9)Fights plaque & Won't stain your teeth According to the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, beverages made from roasted barley have anti-adhesive properties that can protect against plaque and tooth decay.
10) Hangover Hydration The smooth refreshing taste and thirst-quenching power of mo'mugi helps you hydrate through a hangover!